Monday, November 7, 2011

Dubai is a Very Traumatic Place


Very bad things have happened to my friends, and many of them want to leave. The latest incident was a car crash. A group of study abroad students were heading to Oman for Eid. They had been planning the trip since the beginning of the semester. Low and behold, some idiot rammed into the back of their taxi. They ended up going to the hospital and cancelling their trip. Luckily, everyone’s fine (physically at least).

Dubai Driving is a topic that I’ve wanted to discuss for some time now, but I need a video to show you exactly what I’m talking about. I plan on making a video while in a cab, sometime during the break. I really think that if I die in Dubai, it will be from a car crash, but we’ll talk about that later.

Weekend recap

Thursday: Crystale Club

Friday: Dry Night, clubs closed- went to JBR

Saturday: Motorcycle Ride, dinner at Dubai Marina

Sunday: Drove friend’s car

Right now, I have a ten day break for Eid al Adha. As you can see, I did not go to Egypt as I planned, but I’m still having the time of my life.  I had so much fun at Crystale, and am meeting new people just about everyday. Tomorrow’s my birthday, but I’m celebrating tonight. I’m going to Red Lobster at Dubai Mall, then to Boudoir again. I’m blow-drying my hair as we speak.

Gotta get ready now…I love this place! Eid Mubarak!

No comments:

Post a Comment