Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bill Clinton is Coming!!!

Congratulations to me for finishing my LAST COLLEGE ESSAY! It was on Jumeirah Mosque and it was for my Islamic Architecture class. I hope I got an A on it, because I sure need it! I also Aced my Arabic quiz, after missing a week of class. Booyaa!

This week is pretty busy. Monday, we went to the Marina Walk to eat and smoke sheesha. We were going to go out last night, but my 1st Cali friend had an assignment due at 12am.

Today I found out that Bill Clinton is coming next week to meet us!!!! So now, not only do I have to prepare for my interview tomorrow, but I really need to start studying for two of my exams that will have to be moved because of his visit.
AUD Fall 2011 Visiting Students

We’re trying to squeeze in as many things as possible since we’re leaving, but it’s kind of hard because of exams. We’ve booked our tickets for the top of Burj Khalifa on Saturday, so that’s definite, and we’ll visit Armani(in Burj Khalifa) after that. We also plan on visiting Burj al Arab, Cirque de Soir, and Global Village (again).

I just hope I find a job here. There’s so many things I didn’t get to do. I want to go to Ferrari World!

No comments:

Post a Comment