Thursday, December 15, 2011

He Shook My Hand!!



As I’ve told you previously, I have received the Clinton Scholarship to study at AUD. Clinton Scholars receive:
• A full waiver of tuition for one term;
• Dormitory housing at the American University in Dubai on a shared-room basis.
If it wasn’t for this scholarship, I would not be here right now.

President Clinton makes sure that he sees his Scholars whenever he visits Dubai. During this visit, he made a speech at the Varkey Gems Foundation Fundraiser. An article about the fundraiser can be found here.

It was so cool to meet him! Even being in the same room as a Former President is cool. He shook my hand, and asked us how we liked Dubai. Then he took a picture with us (to be uploaded soon). I love Dubai. Dubai is the place where all my dreams come true….

No comments:

Post a Comment